With over 25 years of video production experience, Laguna Productions can handle everything from concept to completion. At Laguna, you, the client are number one… lunch is always on us… refreshments, drinks, rides to the airport… you name it, it’s yours!
Each job is unique, and Laguna will customize a budget to meet your needs.
Production in 3 Easy Steps
STEP 1 – PRE-PRODUCTION:
- Our in-house creative staff will work with you to create concepts, write scripts and design storyboards.
- We also do casting (SAG and non-union), line producing, set design and construction.
STEP 2 – PRODUCTION (HD Video and Film):
- Laguna specializes in HD Video (all formats) and 35 & 16mm film photograhy, utilizing some of the country’s top DPs and directors.
- We film the most aerial photography in town and are experts at shooting food using some of the country’s best food stylists.
- Our on-site studio includes lights, green screen cyclorama, backdrops, props, set dressings, and flats.
- Teleprompter and operator.
- Top voice over talent from around the world can be accessed and connected via ISDN.
- Radio commercials are another specialty. Whether you need a 10-second commercial or a half-hour radio infomercial, we’ve got you covered.
STEP 3 – POST PRODUCTION:
- Two elegantly-appointed Final Cut Pro HD Suites with Digital Beta output, Avid Suite, Client Logging Suite, 2-D & 3-D compositing suite.
- We edit all video formats, including HD, SD and RED.
- Several music and sound effects libraries for your production are available or music can be custom-composed for your project (see below).
- Master control room with machine-to-machine editing and dubbing.
- Instant upload of completed spots to our FTP site for worldwide-client viewing and approval.
- Real-time MPEG-2 encoding and professional DVD authoring with menus, graphics and custom-designed DVD labels.
DVD / CD DUPLICATION:
- Our in-house duplication station handles any orders large or small.
- We design and print single and full-color graphics directly onto your DVDs.
- Need a company jingle or musical score? Laguna’s owner, Doug Momary, is an award-winning composer who has written over 600 songs for television alone. Most recently, his song “Wake Up To You” was featured on Lifetime Network’s “Army Wives” (see the AUDIO section of VIEW OUR WORK).
- Our media buying department will get you the best rates and the best placement for your commercials and infomercials.
Final Step: Sit back and enjoy your finished production.
Laguna Productions offers a complete range of production services for commercial, industrial, political, educational and historical projects, as well as music videos, infomercials and television shows.